Emperia Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Changing forum styling

Go down 
+4
skynishino
-Christina-
Nevaeh
Zarela
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Zarela
Admin
Zarela

Changing forum styling Empty
PostSubject: Changing forum styling   Changing forum styling EmptySat May 24, 2008 12:04 pm

At the moment I'm changing the forums theme as you can see, so some of the images might not all match yet and some bits would still be off colour.

You are probably see where I'm trying to get at. Black and yellow to match our logo Very Happy

edit: I downloaded these set of buttons that matches the forum header, however the set is missing a few so I'm going to make them myself Very Happy So at the moment you will find that some buttons are from the original phpbb theme.
Back to top Go down
https://emperia.forummotion.com
Nevaeh

PostSubject: Re: Changing forum styling   Changing forum styling EmptySat May 24, 2008 6:24 pm

Hurts my eyes, dont like the colors imo
Back to top Go down
-Christina-

-Christina-

PostSubject: Re: Changing forum styling   Changing forum styling EmptySat May 24, 2008 6:41 pm

I love it. Looks really nice affraid =)
Back to top Go down
skynishino

skynishino

PostSubject: Re: Changing forum styling   Changing forum styling EmptySat May 24, 2008 10:20 pm

good for me.. i like dark and cool colors.. hate warmy ones they hurt my eyes xD
Back to top Go down
Shupi

Shupi

PostSubject: Re: Changing forum styling   Changing forum styling EmptyMon May 26, 2008 5:09 pm

emo!
Back to top Go down
Nere

PostSubject: Re: Changing forum styling   Changing forum styling EmptyTue May 27, 2008 10:43 am

it looks good so far Bro Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Hito

PostSubject: Re: Changing forum styling   Changing forum styling EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 11:16 am

skynishino wrote:
good for me.. i like dark and cool colors.. hate warmy ones they hurt my eyes xD

mate how about being honest....?
You can't say that and have fucking baby-blue all over your signature.... >_>;;
Back to top Go down
Coldwar

PostSubject: Re: Changing forum styling   Changing forum styling EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 3:30 pm

it's icy blue and his colours scream "cool" to me not warm, warm is red and stuff......

and zarela i reccomend making another more light skin so people can choose between the 2.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changing forum styling   Changing forum styling Empty

Back to top Go down

Changing forum styling
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Emperia Guild :: Emperia :: Guild News and Updates-
Jump to: