Emperia Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rohan Online App.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mendez

Mendez

Rohan Online App. Empty
PostSubject: Rohan Online App.   Rohan Online App. EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 2:30 pm

*Game you are applying for: Rohan Online Torian Server

*IGN: MendezHealer 30 // Mendezhunter 30 // Mendezmage 25
*Main class:All
*Main level:Atm 30
*Gender(Optional):Male
*Age (Optional):28
*Timezone:GMT+1

Hey there , first of all i want to say my Name is Oscar.I'm from Norway.i live in a small city called Ørland,boring place tbh.Anyway, i was troling the forums and i think i have found a nice guild that i want to apply for. I looking for guild with mature players,nice ppl to talk to and have fun with.i think Emperia is the one im looking for,but before i start i want to say few things:

You see, my problem is that i work alot,i work for the 5th largest shipbuilding company in the world.We are building supplyboats,icebreaker,coastguards botas. This mean im travling alot and im away from my computer alot. i usally away from Sunday till Thursday ( every week ) but when im home in the weekends i play alot.

At this moment im trying to keep my chars at same lvl range. I have a healer that is build for pure healing ( Mendezhealer lvl 30 )My hunter is is hitting lvl 30 as we speak now ( Mendezhunter lvl 30 )My mage (Mendezmage lvl 25 ) is going to be lvl 30 later tonight.

*Why Emperia?

Well by reading your recruitment topic on the Torian forum i kinda knew right away you guys/girls are well organized.And i like your rules like respect other and be mature.i'm to old for trash talking and and flame forums.I have been reading few recruitment topics now and i think yours was the best.

*What can you offer us?
I'm not sure i can offer you hardcore playing,You know that allready but i can offer you fun time together and something to look back at when life goes on.I look at myself as a mature player and i do respect other ppl.

Well thats is - thank you for taking your time to read my app but now it is time for me to lvl my mage. I hope i get a posetive respons from you.

//Mendez
Back to top Go down
Shupi

Shupi

Rohan Online App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rohan Online App.   Rohan Online App. EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 5:57 pm

thanks for your interest, once online u can try contact Zarela, Shupi, Rush, Shinobi or Raem

these people can recruit you to the guild.
Back to top Go down
Mendez

Mendez

Rohan Online App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rohan Online App.   Rohan Online App. EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 7:46 pm

I have talked to Zarela and she did invite my Healer ( Mendezhealer )

thx for the invite. i'm going back to work in few hours - so i will be away till friday or thursday - depends on what my gf says.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rohan Online App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rohan Online App.   Rohan Online App. Empty

Back to top Go down

Rohan Online App.
Page 1 of 1