Emperia Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Learn about Emperia

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zarela
Admin
Zarela

Learn about Emperia Empty
PostSubject: Learn about Emperia   Learn about Emperia EmptyWed Dec 19, 2007 2:08 pm

Here you will find links to all the threads related to information about Emperia and recruitment. You can not reply to them, they are for you to read only.

• Emperia History
    Avalon was first formed in February 2007 on the MMORPG Scions of Fate by Shupi and Krystal (now using the IGN Zarela). It started out as a small guild of friends that play have played MMORPGs together for a long time....

• General Information
    This guild originated from the guild Avalon in Scions of Fate in Feburary 2007 but left Scions of Fate after 6 months, although most members have moved on since then the leaders still want to continue the Avalon clan else where in a new form as Emperia.

• Benefits
    You will be part of a hard working, dedicated and friendly clan that is understanding towards the needs of the members. We are a family where every member is important to us, and time is taken to learn and understand each other....

• Requirements
    We look for active, friendly, respectful, brave and fun individuals to join us. We need mature, emotionally stable, independent players who are capable of taking care of themselves (ie: nothing like "pls give me gold" "help me train pls") and are driven to succeed...

• Joining process

• Leaders/Members

• Ventrilo Details and how to use

Back to top Go down
https://emperia.forummotion.com

Learn about Emperia
Page 1 of 1