Emperia Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A request of Hermione

Go down 
+2
Shupi
Hermione89
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Hermione89

A request of Hermione Empty
PostSubject: A request of Hermione   A request of Hermione EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 4:17 am

Dear Zarela and Shupi:

Hello friends, it was sad to hear that you guys moved out of Seal Online. I myself was away for a few months and Arcadian, my friend if you still remember him, told me what happened. As a friend i come to ask Zarela and Shupi for a favor. As you well know we invested the guild Emperia for quite some time. Putting tremendous amounts of time into it to make it the top guilds in the game. To abandon it completely just seems such a waste of our previous efforts. Of course I know you and Shupi did more for the guild than any other else, so I am asking this as a request: Would it be possible to let me continue Emperia on Seal Online? Arcadian told me that Spaceman stepped up for this position, but he joined another guild instead. I promise you guys the Guild will maintain the same structure as you guys created. It will still be a guild based on friendship, loyalty and having fun. It will mean alot to me if you grant me this wish ^^

Regardless of what your anwser may be, I thank you, shupi and raem for the glorious memories we had as guildmates.

All The Best
Hermione/Longoria (my jester)
Back to top Go down
Shupi

Shupi

PostSubject: Re: A request of Hermione   A request of Hermione EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 5:02 am

Wish granted. come on vent whenever your online i'll pass u the leadership

-Shuya
Back to top Go down
Hermione89

PostSubject: Re: A request of Hermione   A request of Hermione EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 11:08 pm

tyvm shupi...but I kinda forgot i was in a guild already so i need 3 more days =.=. Also how does one transfer the guild master title to another player?
Back to top Go down
-Christina-

-Christina-

PostSubject: Re: A request of Hermione   A request of Hermione EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 11:18 pm

Have you got emperia back up yet? if you have me and pinkharo will rejoin Smile
Back to top Go down
Hermione89

PostSubject: Re: A request of Hermione   A request of Hermione EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 7:26 am

Sorry not yet =(....Apparently some GM got onto Zarela'a account and deleted Emperia from the game. Thanks to Shupi he's working with GM Raikiri on this. He will let us know once zarela and the guild has been restored.

If Emperia is restored, I probably might not start recruiting until late September when i return to school. Are you and haro still playing Seal? If not then you should really check it out. Since the merge and release of Seal evolution, the game seems to relive its original glory days. Elim is now crowded and i see many new faces and guilds popping up everyday ^^
Back to top Go down
-Christina-

-Christina-

PostSubject: Re: A request of Hermione   A request of Hermione EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 10:48 pm

Well basically we both quit for awhile..but we're probably most likely to start playing again except haro has limited time on the pc. Yeah the new events on seal are awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
mullac51

PostSubject: Re: A request of Hermione   A request of Hermione EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 10:24 am

hey
i will join again once it is all sorted
please could u tell me when you've got it up and running
thanks
mullac51
Back to top Go down
spaceman000

spaceman000

PostSubject: Re: A request of Hermione   A request of Hermione EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 9:34 pm

GOOO HERMI!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
SpycErZa

SpycErZa

PostSubject: Re: A request of Hermione   A request of Hermione EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 8:14 pm

mnyeoow! soon to have inet again ^^ maybe next week, thou i dunno which game to play yet, Seal or Rohan lol, neweiz happy to play with u guyz again lol!

almost 5 months no inet damn dunno how i survived that =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A request of Hermione   A request of Hermione Empty

Back to top Go down

A request of Hermione
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Emperia Guild :: Emperia :: Guild News and Updates-
Jump to: