Emperia Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My application! :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xSteve

My application! :D Empty
PostSubject: My application! :D   My application! :D EmptyThu May 29, 2008 6:05 am

Game you are applying for:Rohan Online
IGN:Adrena
Main class:Knight
Main level:11(As of the time I post this)
Gender(Optional):Male. My character is female cause they look nicer.
Age (Optional):16
Timezone:+8
Why Emperia?Cause this was the first I was on Rohan's forums and I liked the guild forum. Very Happy
What can you offer us? As I'm new, money is out of the question. I talk alot, all the time. I don't do silent griding. Very Happy

I also found about Seal Online from this forum :O I'm downloading it now. Looks cool.
Back to top Go down
Zarela
Admin
Zarela

PostSubject: Re: My application! :D   My application! :D EmptyFri May 30, 2008 6:58 am

Sorry for the late reply. Welcome to Emperia. I have added you to our list and forums. Join ouir ventrilo server if you want to use voice chat with us.

We are collecting money at the moment for the guild, so please donate some if you can Smile
Back to top Go down
https://emperia.forummotion.com
xSteve

PostSubject: Re: My application! :D   My application! :D EmptySat May 31, 2008 1:59 am

Thanks. I'm having a few problems with my laptop now. I can't use my mouse as my USB ports are dead so I can't zoom out, making it really hard to play either Seal or Rohan. I'll get the laptop fixed asap.
Back to top Go down
Shupi

Shupi

PostSubject: Re: My application! :D   My application! :D EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 6:18 am

Cool hope u get it fixed soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My application! :D   My application! :D Empty

Back to top Go down

My application! :D
Page 1 of 1