Emperia Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Application ^^

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hermione89

My Application ^^ Empty
PostSubject: My Application ^^   My Application ^^ EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 12:44 pm

IGN: Hermione89
Class: Mage
Level: 73
Gender(Optional): Female
Age (Optional): 18
Timezone: Pacific Time Zone
Why Emperia? Well, first of all I would like to compliment on your superb Guild Recruitment Thread on the Seal forums. After reading the whole thing, i knew this was the guild for me. And thank you for enforcing "English Only", because the last guild i joined, although it was a great one, spoke mostly foreign languages, so it was very hard to interactive with them >.<
What can you offer us? Donations, activeness, friendship, and loyalty.
Back to top Go down
Zarela
Admin
Zarela

My Application ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application ^^   My Application ^^ EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 12:46 pm

Thanks for you interest in Emperia. Just to let you know that we are new and our average level is around 43. We also don't have any many members at the moment. It might take a while before you can find party in this guild.

PM me if you want to join Smile
Back to top Go down
https://emperia.forummotion.com
Hermione89

My Application ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Ty ^^   My Application ^^ EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 12:49 pm

Thank you for accepting my app. Just to let you know I am having mid term exams these 3 days, so I wont be on much. But if you would kindly leave a space for me, I would log on as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Zarela
Admin
Zarela

My Application ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application ^^   My Application ^^ EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 12:51 pm

I am online right now if you want to join now. In 3 days, I think we might be pretty close to your level because we're leveling like crazy atm Razz
Back to top Go down
https://emperia.forummotion.com
Shupi

Shupi

My Application ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application ^^   My Application ^^ EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 8:52 pm

nice app. hope to see u soon :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Application ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application ^^   My Application ^^ Empty

Back to top Go down

My Application ^^
Page 1 of 1