Emperia Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exile's application.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Exile

Exile's application. Empty
PostSubject: Exile's application.   Exile's application. EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 11:43 am

Hello everyone!

Game you are applying for: Rohan Online

IGN: Exile

Main class: Dhan [futur Avenger]

Main level: 47

Gender(Optional): Male

Age (Optional): 17

Timezone: GMT+1 ( Central Europe, Germany)

Why Emperia? It looked like a descent organised guild, other than that it is one of the major english speaking guilds out there Smile I wanted to join a guild with which i could chill and have a lauph Smile (of course, rules will be followed)

What can you offer us? Being a active member, both PvE and PvP. I am pro-guild m8 support (so if you get pked, call me Wink I'l be glad to help). I speak 5 languages (German, french, english, russian and some spanish).
I have a mic and ventrillo installed on my computer and have already visited your server.

_ _ _ _ _ _
+ I would greatly appreciate if my friend from Holland could join the guild (Subblaze), I will tell him to post on these forums asap.

Hope to recieve an answer Very Happy

_ _ _ _ _ _

Btw great forum skin & recruitment thread on the official rohan forums *claps*
Back to top Go down
Shupi

Shupi

Exile's application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exile's application.   Exile's application. EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 3:20 pm

Come on vent when u are online dude Very Happy welcome to emperia i've added u to the usergroup to join our area to talk to other guildies too! Very Happy

-edit- and yes ur friend can join too Smile
Back to top Go down

Exile's application.
Page 1 of 1